A story about a young man who lives in a household with 3 beautiful women.
As he embarks on college he will face trials and tribulations,
learning more about himself and his relationships with these 3 women in his life.
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Mac
Download for Android + Patched
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Download Incest Patch
Download Walkthrough Mod
- Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
- Too many story branches got you down ’cause you can’t remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I’ve personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
- Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
- Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
- Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
- Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
- Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
- Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
- Too many new features to list.
|SM ChoiceGuide Example||SM ChoiceGuide Legend|
|[||Variable [variable] will become False or otherwise unavailable after the choice is made.|
|[variable] (+5)||Will add 5 to [variable]’s existing value after the choice is made.|
|[variable] (-5)||Will subtract 5 to [variable]’s existing value after the choice is made.|
|[variable] (5-)||To be read as “[variable] 5 or less”.|
|[variable] (5+)||To be read as “[variable] 5 or more”.|
|Acronyms (most common):|
Psbl, Req, Rcmnd, Add’l, Repl
Possible, Requires, Recommended, Additional, Replaces
|“Note”||Choice additional or expanded information.|
|“Player’s Choice”||Choice set has no changes other than dialogue. Choose whichever choice you wish.|
|“Submenu”||Choice has additional subset of choices that are otherwise unseen if not selected.|
- Never mix mods unless they explicitly say they are compatible.
- Always assume that they are not compatible until stated or proven otherwise.
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)