Add this game to favorites
This is a step-by-step guide for running the rpgm game not natively supported on your Mac using Wineskin.
- Download Wineskin Winery.
- Download latest update of our game;
- Start Wineskin Winery.app (make sure you have a Wrapper version and an Engine);
- Select the Engine you want to use (any of them should work for the game), and press the “Create New Blank Wrapper” button;
- Name your wrapper ToD (or the other way at your discretion);
- When its done being created, click the button to view it in Finder in the finished window;
- Right click on ToD.app in Finder and select “Show Package Contents”
- Move the game folder from the archive with game release TOD v.0.* to the folder drive_c/windows;
- After that double click and run Wineskin.app and click Advanced;
- In the Configuration Tab, near the Windows EXE blank, press the Browse Button;
- Select the file in the drive_c/windows/Threads of Destiny folder called Game.exe;
- Exit the Wineskin.app back to Finder and run ToD.app that you’ve just created. It should work fine now.