David has been trapped on his family’s farm his whole life. When his parents suddenly leave the valley, everything changes. David must move into town and… go to college! The story follows the day to day life of David as he embarks upon his adult independence. He will pursue his studies, chase beautiful women, and maybe even save the valley!
Fantasy Valley is a point and click visual novel. The reader clicks around the screen to move from scene to scene, talk with characters, and explore objects. The story is linear with moments of exploration sprinkled in. Occasional dialogue options give the reader a chance to express their personality, but these choices will not affect how the story pans out.
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot