Joel is a journalist who is suffering from PTSD due to being injured in a war. He takes on an assignment to write about a vigilante who he believes may have a connection to his past.
This is the seventh game in the “Elsaverse” series of games, but you shouldn’t need to play the other ones to understand this. There are references to people and events from the earlier games, but any critical information is provided here.
So, feel free to jump in.
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Story - 81%
Visual - 85%
Engagement - 80%
Core Loop - 83%
out off 100%
This review is based on author's perspective and actual experience may differ on individual's own preferences.