Student life is perhaps the most vivid, colorful, and memorable period of life for many of us. You start your adult life, feel unlimited possibilities, make a lot of new acquaintances. “University of Problems” is just about it.
An ordinary guy from an ordinary family unexpectedly enters one of the best universities in the country. What could be better, right? Lots of opportunities, constant parties, attractive girls, complete freedom of choice. In a word: real adult life. But everything is not as rosy as it may seem at first glance…
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download Update only
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Download Galley & Cheat Mod
- Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
- Too many story branches got you down ’cause you can’t remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I’ve personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
- Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
- Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
- Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
- Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
- Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). New Feature: Now includes the soon to be infamous “Tee-Hee” toggle button.
- Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
- Guide for Phone Tasks, Phone Chat, FreeRoam and more. Featuring the debut of the all new dynamic FreeRoamGuide.
- Too many new features to list.
PC: Extract contents to the “game” folder found inside the title’s main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
Directory (folder) structure when installed correctly:
│ ├── SanchoMod/
│ └── (support files)
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I’ve got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title’s “game” folder. It’s an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won’t interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?) – Mega
Variables for MC:
Variables for girls:
for relationship point
and for love(heart) points
Note:The console is available in developer mode or when config. console is True, and can be accessed by pressing Shift+O.
Steps to Eable:
Go to gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy
Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)
Set it’s variable to True
so it should look like,
config.console = True
Save the file.
Now the Shift+O should work.