It’s 2042 and you live in a lawless city of Siren Bay, where violent crime, murders and ruthless corporations rule. As a former police officer all you want is peace and quiet. Everything changes when one day a former colleague from the police force visits you and asks for your help to investigate a brutal murder of her childhood friend. You have bad feelings about this but you know you can’t refuse. If you only knew how lethal it can be…
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Mac
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Extract file from file to the \game folder and overwrite when prompted.
Story - 51%
Visual - 80%
Engagement - 62%
Core Loop - 60%
out off 100%
This review is based on author's perspective and actual experience may differ on individual's own preferences.