You play as a 22 year old English male. After being in a virtual relationship for 2 years, you have finally decided to meet your girlfriend Ella who lives in USA. You have to convince her family in order to take things further. Are they willing to accept you? Also you have to make peace with your friend Selina and her mother Veronica. They aren’t happy with your decision to leave them for a while. But why are they upset over you leaving them? Are you tangled in some kind of mess? Will you come out of that mess? What path are you going to choose? How far are you willing to go?
Download for Windows
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Download Incest Patch
The patch will restore all the incest elements of this game
Copy & paste the “patch.rpy” file on the game folder where the rest of the “.rpy” files are
- Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
- Too many story branches got you down ’cause you can’t remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I’ve personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
- Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
- Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
- Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
- Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery.
- Too many new features to list.
Directory (folder) structure when installed correctly:
│ ├── SanchoMod/
│ └── (support files)