You’ll be playing as a guy in his first years of adult life in all their’s uncertainty. First relationships, first breakups, multiple attempts of finding yourself — all that stuff.
You have a beautiful girlfriend, you live your peaceful and ordinary life in a big house. Everything is fine… And yet you feel empty. And so you decide to leave, to start from scratch. You move to a new city, rent a place to stay, meet new girls… But rather soon things take an unexpected turn.
Download for Windows
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
- Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
- Too many story branches got you down ’cause you can’t remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I’ve personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
- Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
- Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
- Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
- Adds a custom gallery, fully unlocked, that doesn’t alter your persistent file or the OEM gallery. You can still work toward unlocking the OEM gallery as you wish for “achievement” purposes.
- Adds the ability to view multiple scenes if menu choice has a route split and then allows you to remain on the path you prefer as if you only viewed one scene.
- Too many new features to list.
PC: Extract contents to “game” folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
Directory (folder) structure when installed correctly:
│ ├── SanchoMod/
│ └── (support files)