You awake one day, realizing there’s much more to life than it currently offers you. Having spent 2 years sulking over lost love, you finally move forward to pursue a different life. Which, through choices and opportunities, will lead you down a path you never thought possible.
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download Splitted PC
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Download Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
- Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
- Too many story branches got you down ’cause you can’t remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I’ve personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
- Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
- Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
- Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
- Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
- Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
- Guide for Opportunities, Phone Tasks, Optional Tasks, Nuke Posts, and more.
- Too many new features to list.
PC: Extract contents to the “game” folder found inside the title’s main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
Directory (folder) structure when installed correctly:
│ ├── SanchoMod/
│ └── (support files)
As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I’ve got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title’s “game” folder. It’s an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won’t interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?)