“Welcome to Crimson City! A city known for it’s diverse districts, cutting edge technology, and promising citizens. However, everyone has their own dark secrets to hide. When a strange zombie outbreak occurs, it’s up to one hero to save the beautiful women remaining and put a stop to this horrible mystery plaguing his home.”
Zombie’s Retreat 2 is an action RPG involving a young (18yo) adult caught up in a horrible incident. Taking place shortly after the events of Zombie’s Retreat 1, our hero will learn more about the true mysteries involving the zombie outbreak while rebuilding his own district: The Grid.
Fight zombies, construct your own home base, and most importantly, ‘bond’ with your beautiful survivors!
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Android - v0.15.2
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Download Gallery Mod
The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won’t be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.
I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That’s it the mod should be installed.
After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery rooms and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.
MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.
Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.