The Sanctum is business simulator of the adult kind, in a modern world where elves, orcs and other races exist.
You live a rather quaint life in the underground city of Korthaven, a city ruled by a power hungry dark elven council. In the eve of a passing of one such politician, you get a knock on your door and a rather beautiful visitor, an elf named Kim. She informs you that you are the bastard son of a dark elven lord and that you’ve inherited his property and fortune. This includes Kim, a slave.
There are provisions to the will however. You must use the money to convert an old temple into a “den of pleasure”. A den of pleasure called “The Sanctum”.
Download for Windows
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Story - 95%
Visual - 92%
Engagement - 85%
Core Loop - 90%
out off 100%
This review is based on author's perspective and actual experience may differ on individual's own preferences.