The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!
Download for Windows
Download Update Only
Download for Mac - (v.51113)
Download Update Only - (v.51113)
Download for Linux- (v.51113)
Download Update Only- (v.51113)
Download for Android - (v.51113)
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Download Incest Patch
To apply Dialogue and Text patch
1. Download the zip file.
2. Extract the contents of the zip file into the data folder of the game, found in the www folder. Not as a new folder in the data folder, but the actual contents of the zip directly into the data folder. Usually this means choosing “Extract Here”, at least for 7zip.
3. If you see a prompt to overwrite the files or not, select Yes to All.
4. Play the game.
To apply Images Incest patch
there is a readme file contained within the zip file you download to explain how to add that to the game.
Download Cheat Mod
Go into the game folder www>data . Extract or copy the mod files into this folder replacing the old file.
Replace the map028.json and common events file wherever that is stored normally under www>data in the game folder
Basic concept is the same, you need to replace the old files with the new ones. The easiest way I’ve found of doing this is using “Apk editor pro” selecting simple edit , then under assets>data you should find the files. You’ve then have to remove and reinstall the application for the changes to take affect.