Emma isn’t a human… It’s a humanoid robot prototype made by an unknown scientist and left alone on it’s own at the city vicinities. She has very innocent nature and doesn’t have idea that some of the people could try to hurt her or do something bad to her. She is like… A newborn baby inside an adult woman’s body. Doesn’t know a lot about her feelings, her body, her sexualism… She just needs to learn all of those from other people and their behaviours.
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Story - 40%
Visual - 82%
Engagement - 50%
Core Loop - 48%
out off 100%
This review is based on author's perspective and actual experience may differ on individual's own preferences.