In The Blacksmiths Son, you play the role of (surprise, surprise!) the son of a blacksmith. Ever since you were a young boy, you wanted to learn and become skilled in the art of combat, and see the world for what it is. Maybe it was watching men march off to battle from the walls of Adenvalle, the village you live in, or maybe it was watching your Uncle train when he came to visit? Hearing stories of how he helped rescue a damsel in distress or took part in reclaiming areas taken by the Ratjai tribe.
What seems like trouble drawing near and about to begin, Lord Eadwig of Adenvalle has kept his trusted circle members close to give him advice on the situation at hand.
But what if trouble has already begun and the so called “trustworthy” folk are not so trustworthy?…
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot