Guy lives a life with few worries, till an unfortunate encounter with a mysterious woman changes his life.
Download for Windows
Download for Mac
Download for Android
The orig. save transfer unfortunately does not work in my port.
To start EP5 you can:
1. load default values at the game start
2. use the save below to start the game
3. New: I made an own, “manually save transfer” from EP4->EP5
(you need the save file created at the end of EP4 from my port)
Here saves from the very beginning of EP5-Part1:
Save file EP5-part1
Swipe left: back
Swipe right: skip
Swipe up: main menu
Swipe down: hide
The game saves are stored now in a persistent folder and should be available even when the game is deinstalled
Location: “(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.rebirthep5”
You have to grant the permission for the external/second save storage use when starting the game for the first time.
– On some devices the game seems to stuck on the very first start after you granted the permission.
Please close the game completely and restart it, it should work after that without that issue again.
Download Walkthrough, Music, Cheating Mod
– voices/sound effects (like laughing, moaning, door knocking etc)
– a “jukebox” function to play all tracks manually
– a status/info screen
– some cheating functions (game points, variables)
– renaming the MC
– game choices help function (walkthrough)
– additonal game settings
– “RePlay”, a scene replay function (so far a Mod patch)
most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing)
– replace the *.rpy-files in your game folder
– move the extracted folders “audio” and “music” also into the “game” folder
See also the installation instructions in the archive file for further informations
If it’s the first time using my Mod you MUST start a new game!
This mod changes the game files heavily! Old saves will most likely not work anymore!
Also, saves with my mod installed will maybe not work WITHOUT my mod afterwards, too.
As this Mod overwrites game files, other Mods/addons may also not work after installing it.
Sorry about that.