You’ve been invited to the manor of a mysterious man named Mr. Evans, who claims to have a job opportunity for you. After arriving, you discover that he’s nowhere to be found, and you have no way off the island. The reason for his disappearance and why he brought you to the island is unknown, but the good news is you’re not trapped on the island alone.
Spend your time how you want. Build your relationship up with each girl to progress her story and events. The game is currently in its first release version, but already contains over 800 images, and all 10 girls have at least 2 events each.
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Download Incest Patch
Fay’s relationship changed from “friend” to “sister”. Some dialog changed to match.
Drop the patch file into the “game” folder.
- Intro Freeroam Section 1:
- These can be done in any order:
- 1. Click the girl standing in the entry hall.
- 2. Click the girl in the basement. (from entry hall, click the white door)
- 3. Click the girl on the couch in the living room. (from the entry, click the left hall)
- 4. Click the girl in the library.
- 5. Click the girl in the dining room.
- 6. Go to the billiards room.
- Intro Freeroam Section 2:
- Go to your room(Staircase>Hallway>My Room). You’ll find a key as soon as you enter. Take the key down to the basement(Door>Back button in the bottom left>White Door) and click the door there. The key won’t open that door, but now you can go back upstairs(Basement stairs>Staircase>Hallway) and select Fay’s Room.
- Fay’s Request:
- Select yes to increase Fay’s affection, or no to skip. (same applies to the next night)
- How to get the basement key:
- This key is needed to progress Carina’s story past the first event.
- Get Carina to 5 or more affection (Use ‘Talk’ or ‘Hangout’ options) and complete her first event. Then talk to Fay (she can be found in her room or the garden). After acquiring the key, interact with the door in the basement. You’ll now be able to progress to Carina’s second event.
- How to get the dock shack key:
- This key is needed to progress Claire’s story past the first event.
- Use the explore option outside (when clicking on the small gate). Continue this for a few days until you find the cave. There you’ll find the key to the dock shack. Interact with the dock shack door. Interact with the ladder. Go to your room. You will automatically use the ladder to go to the attic. Clicking on the small box on the table will give you Porn DVDs (must have Claire’s first event completed to take the DVDs). You’ll now be able to progress to Claire’s second event.
- How to get the garden shed key:
- This key is needed to progress Sibyl’s story past the first event.
- Get Sibyl to 5 or more affection (Use ‘Talk’ or ‘Hangout’ options). Then talk to Yasenia (she can be found in her room, basement, kitchen, or entry hall). After acquiring the key, go to the garden and interact with the shed. You’ll find a small paper bag on the table containing seeds. Talk to Nami (she can be found in her room, the garden, or at the dock) and select the option ‘Seeds’. Wait 2 nights, then talk to Nami again. You’ll now be able to progress to Sibyl’s second event.
- How to stay up at night:
- You’ll need this ability to progress Yasenia and Li Fang’s events. Get Sibyl’s affection to 5 or more (Use ‘Talk’ or ‘Hangout’ options) and complete her first event. Talk to Sibyl again, she will give you Drowsaway Pills. In your room at night, interact with the door while having 1 or more energy.
Story - 73%
Visual - 78%
Engagement - 71%
Core Loop - 80%
out off 100%
This review is based on author's perspective and actual experience may differ on individual's own preferences.
Its an abandoned game. Multiple forum sites like F95, and others have stated that the developer disappeared and has stopped communicating at all
Thank goodness! He was wasting his time! It was quite obvious he didn’t know what the hello he was doing!
Hate stat building games. Such a freakin’ hassle and waste of time! Not fun at ALL! Do you hear that devs? Stop making games like that!