In the year 2034 the world is in ruins, it is dominated by machines and humans serve as their slaves.
A few hundred humans fight against their opressors. This group of humans is called The Resistance, led by John O’Connor. To ensure their domination the machines sent several robots to the past with the mission to kill John.
John sent the most capable and respected soldier of the resistence to the past to protect Johns younger self.
And this is where this game starts…
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Mac
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Download Walkthrough & Mod
– background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
– a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
– a persistant info screen for the game points
– cheating options for the game points (so far not needed)
– integrated the ingame walkthrough into my Mod menu
Extract file from file to the \game sub-folder and overwrite when prompted.
Story - 83%
Visual - 87%
Engagement - 77%
Core Loop - 80%
out off 100%
This review is based on author's perspective and actual experience may differ on individual's own preferences.