You’ve made the tough choice to go help out an uncle whose health is failing. Sure, it’s a lot of work running his bar in his tiny Midwestern town, but it’s a charming place and it’s growing on you. Yeah, it meant dropping out mid-semester and leaving your girlfriend Fiona behind, but family is worth it… right?
In Last Call you play as the over-worked and somewhat awkward hero as he deals with a failing long-distance relationship, a feisty cougar, a charming rebel, the local drunks, and the joy of running the favorite watering hole in Oaklane. Expect a few surprises along the way, and always remember that your actions have consequences, some for the better and some for the worse. Count on some quippy dialogue, steamy encounters, a bit of heartbreak, and a few laughs. But always remember, before you close up shop for the night, always make a LAST CALL.
Download for Windows/ Linux
Download for Mac (v0.3.1)
Download for Android
- swipe down to hide the ui
- swipe left to roll back
- swipe right to start skipping of text
- swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
- swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
- longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Download Walkthrough & Galley Mod
- Scene gallery added to main menu to replay scenes
- Dialogue that gives points is highlighted
- Scenes changes: Can see both Annie and Morgan scenes at the end of chapter 3